Sarah is officially 3 months old tomorrow! This weekend she had a big milestone--she laughed for the first time! When we put her in the tub for her bath, she found the warm water hilarious!! This is a marked change from how she used to feel about the bath (see this video), but I digress. Here is a video of her bathtime laughter, although she only laughs once at the very beginning of the video.
This is a common problem I have with taking videos of Sarah--whatever cute behavior it is I am trying to capture, she stops doing it almost instantly when I start taping because she becomes mesmerized by the camera! I need to find someway to camouflage or disguise the video camera--like put it inside one of her stuffed animals or something! Another reason I didn't get more laughter on camera is that, as soon as we realized what was happening, David and I began arguing about who should go get the camera and who would get to stay in the bathroom and continue to enjoy the laughter! You can hear David bragging on the video that he got to hear it 3-4 more times while I was gone getting the camera. So I guess you know who won! Anyway, enjoy this sweet milestone. :) Oh, and if you can't get the above video to work, you can see it at our youtube page here.
Seasonal Produce Guide for February
7 years ago
2 comments:
Will you post a video of David in the bath? Clothed, of course.
I love that!! One of my FAVORITE milestones for sure!
P.S. It's so fun hearing your voice- it's been years!
Post a Comment