Pajama time with Daddy:
When you put things on her head:
Pulling things off her head:
Playing video games with Daddy:
Stealing Dad's video game controller:
Riding on Dad's shoulders:
Pulling Dad's hair while riding on Dad's shoulders:
Don't worry, she likes me to! She likes when I get down on all fours and pretend to chase her crawling across the room, she likes when I tickle her, she likes when we do our "secret language" conversations, she loves to sit on my lap and read books, and she especially loves to cuddle up with me when she is sleepy. I just don't have photos of these things because I take all the pictures around the house. No matter, we are still making some sweet, sweet memories.
2 comments:
what a cutie pie!
She is so beautiful, Marianne. A perfect mix of the two of you. You are doing such a good job as a mom!
Post a Comment