So sometimes I have a cute "theme" or story to go along with photos I post of Sarah on the blog, sometimes I don't. These are basically just a handful of unrelated cute photos of Sarah from the last couple of weeks--no theme, no stories really. Just gotta keep a steady stream of Sarah cuteness flowing for those insatiable grandparents! :) (just kidding--we love that you guys can't get enough of our little girl!)Anyway, these first few are from a sleepover Sarah and I had with Erin-Ashley Huffman and her kids on New Years. Andy came in and had a sleepover (minus sleep) with David to play Play Station and watch the WVU v. Florida State bowl game in the middle of the night. Good times were had by all. :)

These next couple were taken the same day I took the video "walking practice." Sarah is still loving practicing walking, though she's getting better and better at needing only one hand to hold, and has even taken a couple of stumbling steps on her own!
Finally, these last two are of David and Sarah watching the National Championship game together. They are in PJs because the game was first thing in the morning, our time!
So now with everyone's cute Sarah photo cravings satisfied for the moment, hopefully more interesting/creative/thematic posts coming soon! Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment