Sunday, March 30, 2008

Recent Photos #1

Here are some recent photos from David's and my life: A couple of weeks ago, David and I hosted a small get together for some fellow UNC grads to watch the North Carolina v. Duke game at our house. We had a great time, and took this photo of everyone wearing their Carolina gear. How did you watch this basketball game from across the globe, you ask. Well, it involved an internet connection, a cord hooking our computer up to the TV, and Andy Huffman's parents have something called "sling box" hooked up to their TV in West Virginia that can send the broadcast to us here in Asia. It was a little complicated and the resolution wasn't great (you couldn't see the BALL on the screen!), but it was still fun!


David and I made a variety of treats for our early-morning basketball party--including BOTH coffee cake and hot wings!


Back in February, my best friend Erin-Ashley and I went to a spa in town to celebrate her birthday. This spa/hotel has several outdoor hot tubs fed by natural hot springs. We felt pampered and very blessed!


Here is a pic from that same day of Erin-Ashley and I in the robes this spa provides. :)

1 comment:

SarahRachel said...

You look like you're having a great time! Love the spa!