So, here it is. The belly at 5 months! I feel like I am SOOO much bigger than I was just a month or so ago when we left the states. There is definitely no mistaking I am pregnant now. Although, I still get a shocked reaction from local people when I tell them I am pregnant. I think it is because I wear "normal" clothes. For the most part, maternity wear here basically consists of either pajamas or overalls. So maybe it is the jeans and t-shirts that are throwing them off. :)

These pictures I took a few days ago when we had our first official "Huffman Dean Sleepover Switch." Basically, Andy Huffman came into the city and spent the night with David, staying up all night playing video games. I went out to where the Huffmans live, and stayed with Erin-Ashley. We stayed up SUPER late (i.e. 11 p.m.!) talking, no technology needed for us to have fun. Anyway, we of course had to document our coinciding pregnancies, so here are the photos we took:

She is 8 weeks ahead of me, but in this photo, I think our bellies are very comparably sized! Kind of frightening!

She posted this one on her blog, and commented that her belly looks so much bigger than mine. Photos above are proof that that is only an optical illusion, based on camera angle!
5 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for these great pictures! You look amazing - and so does EA, for that matter. Keep the belly pics coming! :)
these pictures are awesome, although i cannot believe you're PREGNANT. but i'm so excited for you! keep the pictures coming, you look amazing.
You look beautiful pregnant! Thanks for posting photos!
love you
I'm with Olivia!! I can't believe it! Are we really old enough to be having babies?! This is nutty. I am so excited for you and miss you friend. Keep the pictures coming!!
Love,
Lauren
Oh my gosh-you two are adorable!!!!
Post a Comment