So, I just might be the world's least consistent blogger, but I do occasionally do a little catch-up for all the things I'd been meaning to post about but simply haven't gotten around to doing. A little over a month ago, several friends here in Asia threw me a wonderful baby shower, complete with an amazing "pea in the pod" cake, and a hilarious video of David answering pregnancy and birth related questions!! So, here are some photo highlights:
Welcome to my blog! Or, should I say, my "not always super-consistent but well-intentioned attempt to do better at keeping up with family and friends around the world." Yeah, that is probably more accurate. Thanks for your patience as I learn and grow, and I hope you will be blessed by what you read and see here. Please feel free to comment or leave feedback of any sort--I love it!
Welcome to my typical atypical life! I am the wife of a graduate student and stay-at-home mom of a 2 yr. old. I've lived in Lubbock, Texas for 18 years; Chapel Hill, NC for 4; China for 7 years; and now St. Louis, MO since August 2011! Through all the changes and challenges life throws our way, its the steadfast love of Jesus Christ that sustains and gives purpose to everything. "Whoever is wise, let him attend to these things; let them consider the steadfast love of the Lord." Psalm 107:43 I hope you are blessed by what you read here!
No comments:
Post a Comment