Saturday, April 4, 2009

For Aunt Bethany

Sarah's Aunt Bethany (she's actually her Great Aunt, but that makes her sound old, which she isn't, so let's just go with Aunt Bethany) knitted a beautiful blanket for her and sent it in a package all the way across the world! So when we finally recieved it this week, I was sure to take some photos of Sarah wrapped in it that I could include with the thank you email. Well, these turned out so cute, I just had to share them with the world! Enjoy!




2 comments:

Dianne said...

She sure looks like a good-natured little girl!!

Bethany.... said...

YEAH! It did beat Dwight & Barb there! She is so sweet wrapped in it! I am so pleased to get the pictures! I wish I could hold her right now, but I hugged the blanket before I sent it, and now it is hugging her! That will have to do for now! Love to you all!