One of the things I have been doing recently, since I became a stay-at-home-mom, is listen to sermons online. Its hard to sit down and open the Word, but listening is hands-free, which is perfect when you have a little one who constantly needs to be held or nursed or diapered or whatever. Just so you'll know, my mom friends here have all been doing this for a while, this is not something I came up with. Anyway, I heard a fantastic Palm Sunday sermon this afternoon, and I just have to share the link with you:
http://www.sevenrivers.org/mp3files/090405message.mp3
The theme is on Christ's kingship, and it is simply a beautiful and powerful description of what it means that Christ is our king. The church is Seven Rivers Presbyterian in Orlando, and the pastor, Ray Cortese, is someone David randomly found online and now we listen to sermons from him all the time. Anyway, if you have a free 45 min or so, give it a listen!! Your soul will thank you. :)
Seasonal Produce Guide for February
7 years ago
2 comments:
Alan and I love listening to sermons! We have them on our ipod and will listen to them on walks/runs/road trips/while I'm cleaning the house, etc.
Our current favorites are Tommy Nelson, Rob Bell, and Greg Boyd. I'm excited to listen to the one you suggested!
Marianne,
Try our pastor as he is really good as well;
website is www.metbiblechurch.ca
Post a Comment