Sorry its been forever since the last post! At the end of August we went out of town for a few days, and when we came back all three of us were under the weather with a bad cough and just general yuckiness. None of us are completely better yet, though we are all soooo ready to be. In any case, the last couple weeks of our lives consisted of basically a lot of time at home and just trying to get better. It also involved a couple of less-than-great trips to the local doctors to try to get some medicine, but I have ranted to pretty much anyone who would listen about those and I just don't feel like dredging up that frustration again. So instead I'll just post a couple of cute recent photos of our darling Sarah. More photos from our very boring days of self-quarantine at home in the days to come. :)

Strawberry PJs. So cute.

Just love those gray eyes!
1 comment:
Booo!!! Hope you and the fam feel better soon!! Baby girl clothes are the cutest- and your beautiful baby girl certainly helps! =)
Post a Comment