Friday, November 27, 2009

Hipster Baby

We got a surprise package in the mail from my sister Becky the other day. It contained this adorable headband, a pair of cute-as-can-be bloomers, my brother-in-law Josh's most recent albums--what a treat! I am especially enjoying his Christmas album, which hasn't even been released yet, hehehe. That's a perk of being related to a musician!
My sister found the headband and bloomers on Etsy.com, a website which I have only recently heard-of thanks to living on the other side of the world. (Haha, that's my excuse anyway--I like to think I'd be "with-it" if I lived in the States!) Anyway, sometimes if I am bored I will browse their site and see all the creative, adorable, unique homemade stuff they have. Its probably good that they don't deliver to Asia or I'd be tempted to buy stuff!
Sarah was also very interested in the cute penguin notecard my sister sent, full of warm thoughts and love from her aunt. :)

2 comments:

SarahRachel said...

Love the headband! Girls have so many cute accessories they can wear that boys can't.
My sister has an ETSY shop and has been doing really well. I love perusing the shops!

Becky at VintageMixer said...

The headband looks adorable on her!