- all three of us got sick
- we attended a conference
- a pipe inside our wall sprung a leak and had to be fixed . . . TWICE!
- I made six trips to the phone/internet company trying to figure out why our internet stopped working
- I threw a birthday party for a one year old
- I cleaned the whole house because we were having people stay at our place while we were gone.
- I packed for our vacation.
So, by the time we got here, I have never been SOOO ready for a vacation! Its been mostly fun and relaxing thus far with only a few exceptions:
- we lost our debit card, tried to track it down unsuccessfully, had to call and cancel it.
- we took Sarah to the doctor for a check-up and her one-year immunizations. She was in a terrible mood and screamed the whole time--from the time the nurse weighed her through the shots and for about 15 minutes afterward while we paid the bill and until we actually left the hospital building. This prompted our doctor to describe her as a "cranky baby," which is actually not true of her at all generally. But the appointment certainly could have gone better.
So yeah, a couple of exceptions but seriously we are having a great time. We have been in Bangkok since noon on Monday, and today (Wednesday) we leave for a 3 hour drive down to the beach where we will be staying for 10 days. We rented this place with 2 other families--should be really fun! Don't know what my internet access will be like, but I will try to take lots of pictures to post later on. For now I better run!
1 comment:
Sounds...fun? =) I'm glad you all are getting a vaca!
Post a Comment