
And her two Easter bunnies (the white one is from last year, and the pink one is this year's bunny):

Sarah wants to share her Easter bunny with you!

I had dreams of getting a good Spring-y photo of all 3 of us outside on Easter morning, but alas there was no one around to take the photo for us, and David said it wasn't worth being late to church (that David, always making sense!), so all I got was a father/daughter photo. Still cute though!

I did get this one photo of the three of us after church, to commemorate our SECOND Easter as a three-some!
God is GOOD and He LIVES!!!
2 comments:
You guys look great! I don't think I've ever seen David out of his "uniform." I almost didn't recognize him.
Last Easter we were there to take photos on Easter, miss you all.
Post a Comment