Thursday, October 28, 2010

Making My Mom's Day

I have new video of Sarah! Hooray! Well, probably for most of you that doesn't exactly merit a "hooray!" but I know a couple of people who I am pretty sure this will make their day, their week even maybe. My Mom. My Mother-in-Law. My Sister. It will certainly please a couple of very, very sweet aunts who read this blog. I am sure my dad and father-in-law will watch these multiple times. So to all of you, whom I love very much: New Video!!! Hooray!!!



In this video, Sarah and I are playing with two of her puzzles. Sarah is very, very interested in animals these days, and is learning more and more of their names. She also loves to read books about animals, and watch videos of animals on the internet. One of her current favorites is the Koala, which she calls the "Kuh-Wa-Wa" or "Kuh-Wa-Wa-Wa-Wa" and occasionally "Kuh-Wa-Wa-Wa-Wa-Wa-Wa." (The "wa's" always come in even numbers, for some reason.) She asks to see videos of Koalas All. The. Time.

Here are a couple more I uploaded that are REALLY just for Sarah's most dedicated fans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EseNtW-Wm84

In that one, we tried to catch Sarah on video saying, "Mmmm, delicious!" (which she says all the time these days), but instead we just got a video of Sarah very silently and passionately eating corn on the cob.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRQQQP_aUV4

In this one, Sarah was giggling and saying, "I love Daddy," but when we turned the camera on, all we got was whining instead. But this gives you a better idea of what life with a toddler is REALLY like! This is the real deal, folks!

By the way, sorry about the aspect ratio problem on these videos. I am using a new video editing program, because my old one mysteriously stopped working (!), and even though I had the correct aspect ration when I was editing them, for some reason when I saved the videos it went back to the incorrect one. Hmmm. So I will work on trying to figure out what I am doing wrong for the next batch. Love you all! Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Huffmans said...

Emma Grace and I loved the video! YAY Sarah for all your words!