I finally got around to loading recent photos from my camera to my computer today, and I was surprised by how many cute Sarah photos I had from the past couple of weeks! I shouldn't be surprised--Sarah is just so much fun these days--she's just seemingly always doing something cute (or naughty, or both). And, yes, I do realize I write this on every single blog about her. Can't help it if its true!
So, here's what the girl's been up to these days:

She loved painting at her friend Austin's birthday party!

His party also included the kids getting to play various musical instruments. Sarah's uncle Josh had been here visiting just the week before, so of course she went straight for the guitar!

Sarah loves bubble baths these days. LOVES. I am sure she will love them even more when she has a full-size bathtub to take them in rather than the plastic baby tub we set inside our shower stall each time she needs a bath. As you can see, she just barely still fits . . .

We have this kid carrier thing that some good friends gave us when they left Asia, which we've never used. Our friends who gave it to us said someone had given it to them, but they had never used it. Who knows how many families have owned this thing, but the condition seems brand new to me. In any case, Sarah has recently discovered it (we were storing it in her room) and she loves sitting in it. LOVES.

Sarah yacking it up at McDonald's with her buddies Bright and Zion. Sarah talks about these boys all the time. They are 6 and 4, and they are so sweet to her! They are going to have a little sister soon, so I think Sarah is good practice for them.

THIS is my girl. Right here.

This morning I saw Sarah doing this. She was introducing the two robots to each other.

One robot is her toy robot; the other robot is the case for David's video game Killzone 2. Note they both feature glowing eyes. She is very perceptive, my little one.

Jumping rope. :) She never managed to actually jump over the rope; she was more just jumping up and down while holding the rope, but she still loved it.
1 comment:
I love these pictures! So funny!! I feel like Sarah has gotten taller since I've been with her??
Post a Comment