My friend April Klaussen is my current hero. Why? Well, I checked out her blog this morning, and it turns out she is trying something new every week in 2008. Her latest blog is about how she tried a trapeze class while she was in New York recently. Basically, if you know anything about me, you know that I am adventurous, but ONLY at things I have a pretty good idea I will be good at ahead of time--athletic things, or anything else I have a good chance at failing at, I DO NOT DO. I like success, and I am nearly paralyzed by a fear of failure and/or embarassing myself. So, keep that in mind and check out my friend April's
blog--she might just be your current hero too!
2 comments:
Aw, thank YOU Marianne! You've really encouraged me today. I do this for fun-apparently I enjoy humiliation-ha ha. But, it is nice to know my ridiculousness can also be inspiring! If you have any awesome ideas of stuff I can do in Asia this summer, let me know! AND I really want to hang out with you sometime while I'm there. It was so great to ya'll in the fall!
Hello Marianne and David! I think about you often, and the boys fondly remember their big cousin David! Please remember our boys (Matt and Mike) the last few years have been difficult on them, and their lives reflect their struggles. J.R. and I are doing o.k. Though I never feel my progress is fast enough. It is there, I am still trying to think right thoughts along the way. Care for each other, and know that you are loved and remembered to our dad every day!
Post a Comment