Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Favorite Moment

I would like to share with you all, one of my favorite moments of the day. I absolutely love going in to get Sarah out of her bed in the mornings. She is fully rested, and super happy to start the day. I almost always find her sitting in her bed making her happy babbling noises and playing with Mr. Bun, her sleeptime companion. Here is a glimpse of what that precious moment is like each day:




3 comments:

Becky at VintageMixer said...

what a cutie! I love her beside her cute animal!

Mammanett said...

Marianne,
she is such a doll! That is my favorite time of the day too. I wrote a blog about waking up with Emma Grace (while they were here). Wish I was waking up with her today! Enjoy your blog!
Lynnette

SarahRachel said...

I LOOOOOVE these pics! And I totally agree!! Chase sleeps all swaddled up in a Miracle Blanket and when I "release" him in the mornings he goes crazy kicking and smiling and laughing. I WISH I felt the same way about morning that our babies do! =)