Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Hobby: Grabbing

Sarah LOVES to grab these days. We used to be able to eat and hold her on our laps, but no longer! Yesterday I tried it--I pushed my dish about six inches from the edge of the table, made sure all my silverware was out of her reach, and what did she do? She grabbed the placemat and pulled the whole mess toward her at an alarming speed! I caught it just before she it all would have come crashing down. And this whole time I was holding her! The other day David was holding her while he was on the computer and she managed to reach over and snatch one of the arrow keys on his keyboard and pull it clean off! So, naturally this morning when I tried to take a picture of her with her hair all messed up and staticky from playing in some pillows, all she was interested in was grabbing the camera out of my hand. Evidence:



This was the photo I was trying to take, hehehehe. :)

3 comments:

SarahRachel said...

Ha ha...I remember that stage!! I have a couple pics just like that of Jackson's hand right in front of the lens as he's trying to pull away my camera. Love that last pic- she's so precious!

Mammanett said...

How precious!

Allison said...

She is SO cute, and has gotten so big! It is fun to watch her grow. I'm sure you are having a blast. Hope all of your work is going well. We missed you in June.