Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning Photos

Merry Christmas Beloved Friends and Family! We have had a wonderful two days of delicious food, wonderful presents, laughter and fun with friends, but not a ton of rest. The full reality of Christmas as parent has set it--fun, but not so restful! Oh, well, we are still very grateful! Here are a few photos from Christmas Eve and Christmas morning.
Sarah, wearing her perfect Christmas dress! She had a great time playing with the dozen or so kids that were present at our Christmas Eve dinner. I had the most difficult time getting a picture of her because she was literally never still the entire evening!
Later that evening, David and I put all the presents under our tree:
And into the stockings:
The next morning, Sarah was amazed to see what wonders awaited her!

She had a great time pulling everything out of her stocking and opening all of her gifts.



This is the aftermath, though this picture was actually taken after David had already straightened the place up considerably!
Anyway, we have some great video on the way of Sarah opening gifts and playing with some of her new toys. I wanted to add it tonight, but the internet is waaaay to slow--the current 2 minute clip is taking 88 minutes to upload to YouTube--and that is after I sized the file down considerably! So hopefully those videos will be up tomorrow for the grandparents to see! For now I will wish you all a Merry Christmas and Good Night!

No comments: