Its strawberry season here! I know where most of you live, strawberries are in season in the spring and summer, but here its December and January! I bought my first batch the other day, and David, Sarah and I snacked on a couple. Apparently Sarah really liked them! I was helping David just a few feet away with something in the office, when Sarah climbed up on the table and did this:

She took exactly one bite out of each strawberry left in the box, and left the rest strewn all over the table! She did all this silently and stealthily, and she was far from the scene of the crime when we came back and discovered it. Oh, that sweet, silly girl!
2 comments:
One of the girls did that too... I think it was Naomi. So funny!! Enjoy your strawberries, we are enjoying our sub-freezing weather.
Merry Christmas to you guys!!
awesome :)
Post a Comment