So, just when I thought I was getting "good" at blogging regularly, I realize today its been like 2 weeks since my last post! Oh, well! Many photos have been taken, mostly thanks to my mom being here with us, so I thought I would post a few here to give you an idea of what we've been up to the last couple of weeks.

Sarah's first pediatrician appointment, 3 days after we got out of the hospital.

Three of the four mom's from my birthing class. Over several weeks, David and I really bonded with these other two couples, and it was really fun to see the changes as we all became parents around the same time!

The three babies: Carson, Sarah and Regan.

Having lunch at Miguel's (YUM!) with Barb, the American nurse who was my labor coach.

Sarah cuddling with Grandma. This is my new favorite thing--when anyone holds her up like this on her chest, she will lay her head down on your shoulder to cuddle with you--SOOO precious!!
1 comment:
I love how she had her head on her grandma...her eyes are wide open! Sooo cute.
Post a Comment