Is Sarah's hair curly or straight? Well, there is no telling at this point what it will be eventually, but the answer seems to be BOTH for now. When she was first born, Sarah had a whole mess of dark curly hair on her head! We were of course surprised because both David and I have straight (more or less) hair! My mom was so proud--she said Sarah inherited the curls from her! Then the nurses gave her her first bath, and she came back to our hospital room with straight hair! We thought the curls must just have been a fluke caused by being in the womb or something. But when we started bathing Sarah ourselves, we discovered that whenever her hair is wet--it IS curly! But by that time I was used to the way the nurses combed it out straight, so I have kept doing that. My mom is disgusted I don't let her hair just stay curly, but because it is thin and the shape of her head makes her look like she has a receding hairline, when her hair is curly I think it makes her look like this actor from The Wire and Flight of the Conchords:

Judge for yourself. Sarah's hair curly, just after a bath:

And Sarah, hair styled by Mom and beautiful:
1 comment:
looks like two different babies
Post a Comment