Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Night Out

We took Sarah "out" for the first time on Sunday night to celebrate Valentine's Day (a day late, obviously). We are new at this whole having a baby thing, so we didn't really know what to expect! We noticed that she usually has a pretty good feeding early in the evenings, then a 2-3 hour nap, so we figured we'd try feeding her and then letting her sleep in her little carrier thing while David, Mom and I enjoyed a delicious dinner at our favorite restaurant in Chiang Mai--Duke's. Well, Sarah was spectacular--she slept the whole time and let us enjoy a leisurely and delicious dinner! Here are some photos:



1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful family!!! I have enjoyed viewing your blog. I know your mom is so very proud of you and your little family. Sarah is so adorable. I'm a co-worker of your mom.